Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Hero Arts Clean and Simple

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge theme is Clean and Simple!

We are showcasing Hero Arts products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I love a clean and simple card. Infact, it's my favorite kind of card. They can be so elegant. I thought this wonderful layering die set from Hero Arts would be perfect for a clean and simple card yet yield so much dimension!
I made this card using a piece of smooth white card stock cut to be an A2 top folding sized card base. I then die cut the different layers of the windmill and tulips and trimmed them down to fit inside of the square frame die I chose for this card. I then used distress oxide ink to create the sky background. I also used Copic markers to color the windmill and tulips.
I then stamped the sentiment in Pawsitively Saturated Peony ink. I die cut an extra square frame and adhered the layered dies with liquid and foam tape to help add lots of dimension.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 










2 comments:


  1. Hello, people I appreciate you sharing this wonderful essay; I really enjoy it. All of your posts have been read and appreciated by me. I wanted to write an essay but I didn't have any sources, so I contacted a best dissertation help online company and they provide me with many instruct how to write an assignment

    ReplyDelete