Monday, April 4, 2022

You Made Me Who I Am card

Hello crafty friends! Today's blog post is a simple one. I am so in love with this sentiment die from the new Simon Says Stamp Hello Gorgeous release. This card came together very simply and can be used for a Mother's Day card or for someone who has inspired you to be the person you are today!

I made this card using a smooth white card stock to create an A2 top folding card base. Using the same card stock I cut a panel a bit smaller to leave a border and embossed a metallic gold design using a geometric backgrouond stamp. I then took another piece of white cardstock and ink blended some of my favorite distress oxides to create a rainbow gradient. I used this to die cut the You Made Me..sentiment. I then added the sentiment letters to the card by popping them up slighly with foam adhesive. I then die cut a heart out of some gold metallic card stock and added to the card. That's it! 

 I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

1 comment: