Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Gina K Designs With Love

  




This week the challenge is

With Love


We are showcasing Gina K Designs this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store


I have used the Gina K Designs Harvest Flourish Stencil for the fun backgroun.



I made this card starting with an A2 size card base from smooth white card stock. I then cut a panel a bit smaller and used the stencil to add red distress ink. I then left the stencil in place and added a glossy texture glaze for some shine. When I it was dry I die cut the XOXO from the center and ink blended with more red distress ink to make it stand out a bit. I then used a pink distress ink to ink blend the the panel and ahered it to the card base. I then used foam tape to pop up the XOXO and place them back from where I had die cut them. I added the Sending Love sentiment and some flat pearls.

Distress inks used: Candied Apple, Aged Mohogany  and Worn Lipstick
If an item linked is out of stock, please hit the Notify Me button so you can get notified when it comes back in stock!

All supplies used to make this card can all be found at the Simon Says Stamp store:

So now it's your turn! Happy Crafting!







You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're back on your blog, Barbara - I couldn't figure out how you did this, and your explanation was perfect! LOVE this design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so happy to hear that! Yeah, still trying to work out the bugs but glad I have a blog now.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous stenciled background! Gotta love Gina K!

    ReplyDelete