Wednesday, January 3, 2024

My Favorite Things Something New

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Something New

We are featuring products from My Favorite Things. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!


Something new, something borrowed and something blue! Is that how it goes? Anyway I thought I would make a wedding card for the first Wednesday Challenge in 2024! 
I began with an A2 size card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then cut another panel of white cardstock a bit smaller to leave a border. I stamped that panel using the My Favorite Things Romantic Script background stamp in clear ink and heat embossing that with silver embossing powder.
I then die cut a thin frame to fit the embossed panel and adhered to the card base. I then die cut the wedding dress and tux from white and black cardstock and using liquid glue I assembled all the pieces and then adhered the dress and tux to the front of the card.
I die cut the Mr. & Mrs. from silver cardstock and adhered them on top of the dress and tux. I used a few pieces of 3d foam squares. I then added a couple of pearls to dress and tux and a bit of stickles to the dress.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I shared. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Barbara! I am sure the happy couple will love this! :-)

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wedding card!! So romantic with the silver embossed bg and the paper pieced tux and wedding dress!!

    ReplyDelete