Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Season of Wonder Release day

I'm so happy to share a project I made using some of the goodies from the new Simon Says Stamp Season of Wonder release! Click HERE to see the entire release.  
This is my favorite time of the year so I am especially excited for this release. It's filled with amazing new products to celebrate this amazing time!
I made this card using an A2 size card base from white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock. I used distress ink to blend the edges of the panel before running it through the Labyrinth embossing folder and die cut machine. I then took a piece of low grit sandpaper and rubbed off the top layer of the raised areas of the panel.
I die cut the layered Berry Bird die from white cardstock. I ink blended the pieces of the bird and branch before gluing them together. I also die cut the Happy Autumn from brown cardstock and white cardstock 2 times for thickness and used liquid glue to adhere it to the top of the card and tucked under the top of the bird's head.
I finished off the card adding a red gem to the bird's eye and some glossy accents to the berries for some shine.

I hope you enjoyed the new Season of Wonder release and the project I made. For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this card. Thank you for stopping by!! 
Happy release day!!

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, this is beautiful. I saw one of your cards on the new release by SSS today. I wanted to know what paper you used for the card that has the new SSS Icy Snowflakes EF. It also has the village on it. Is there a way to follow you? I have zero social media except my blog. I am a designer for House Mouse. Love your work. I couldn't find an e-mail for you so hence me putting all this in the comment section. Sorry about that. Thanks. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete