Friday, October 13, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop Day 3

I'm so happy to be part of the Pretty Pink Posh new release Day 3 blog hop!
I have several projects I have made using some of the adorable products from this release.
This first project I used the Holiday Stockings stamps. There are coordinating dies if you don't like to fussy cut! This is an A2 size card base with a gray panel trimmed down to leave a white border. I stamped the images out using copic friendly ink. I colored the stockings using copic markers. I added some die cut snowflakes and used the Shadow Happy Holidays die from the release. 
The second project I made using the adorable Holiday Birds die set. The I used the Happy Holidays shadow die as well. I used all distress oxides with this card to color it. I die cut everything from white cardstock and ink blended them with a dauber tool.
The third project was so fun! I used the Layered Candy Cane stencil set to make a fun background for this card. I die cut the circle joy die from white cardstock and silver paper. The sub-sentiment is stamped with white pigment ink and heat embossed onto red cardstock that I trimmed out to be a strip.
For the fourth project, I used several goodies from the new release. I die cut the Tree Cover die out of white cardstock and ink blended with distress inks. I then placed the Winter Words Stencil over the ink blended panel and using just a bit more pressure I added another layer of distress ink over the stencil for a tone on tone look. I then flipped over the panel and glued acetate and foam adhesive to make my shaker element. I adhered that to the card base with the Jolly Santy shaker bits inside. Last, I die cut the Christmas Greetings die out of white cardstock and glued that to the front of the card.
Last, I used a very unique holiday die set from the new release. It's the Love From Afar die set. I cut it out of all white cardstock and used distress ink to color the elements of the die set.

I hope you enjoyed the projects I have made for this hop and got some inspiration. I have links below of all the projects I have used for your convenience. Thanks for hopping by!!

Supplies:
Be sure to leave a comments on each stop so you can have many chances to win four $30 gift certificates to four lucky comments - 1 winner each day! Last day to leave a comment to enter will be October 19.


46 comments:

  1. WOW! Your coloring is unreal! these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! An array of gorgeous cards to showcase the new release! Thank you for the inspiration; my wish list just became longer...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are fabulous! Love all the new PPP products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I don’t even know where to start commenting on the beauty of these cards! Turquoise/aqua on the stocking card is a new favorite of mine! Pastel birds that remind me of cotton Candy are very appealing! Shaker trees galore are a delight and the circular-framed sentiment are show stoppers! Last but not least are the stripes in tone-on-tone technique behind the earth that make your cards stand out! We’ll done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your cards are ALL absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely adore the 1st card because I think the stockings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards! The first one is beautifully colored, the birds scene is adorable, love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so many amazing cards, i like your stockings with the added blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your cards are beautiful. I really like the candy cane stenciled backdrop and how the Joy just pops. So very fun and festive. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many awesome cards! you really show cased everything brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your card designs are beautiful as always. The stocking card with the coloring, looks 3D. Thank you for showing designs with Distress Oxide Ink too, I love when card designers incorporate DO inks for Holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous selection of cards. I really like the grey background with the stockings; it makes them jump off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Barb - Wow! You sure have spoiled us!!! I like all of these but the one with all the candy canes is AMAZING and FABULOUS!! I also really like your treatment of the tree cover plate that has the Winter Words stencil applied over it. Fantastic!! All of them are super!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful variety of cards with these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Barbara. Thank you for sharing so many cards. I love the little cardinals card with the soft pastel palette. The scarf and earmuffs they are waring is just too adorable. I look forward to seeing what you make next.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great samples! Again, the birds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of these cards are so, so pretty!! I love the colors on the stocking card, the clouds in the background and the super sweet birds, and that candy cane delight card! You really showed off the Pretty Pink Posh items you used!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are sweet cards, but also very sophisticated. Pink clouds -- who would have thought it?! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing so many beautiful cards to showcase this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all so cute and different from each other. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such gorgeous cards! Great designs and colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all beautiful but the first one with the stockings is AMAZING! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such beautiful designs and colors... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything in this release is wonderful. Your cards are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! So many great cards. I absolutely love the stockings! Thanks so much for sharing. There are defiinitely some very cute items in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So many wonderful cards, loved them all

    ReplyDelete
  26. A lovely set of cards and so well done. I especially love your Joy card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful designs and wonderful colors. I especially love your choices with the birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Many awesome cards here. I loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your examples, especially the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic cards created with these goodies, love the blended shaker and the sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Love them all, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards are so gorgeous and especially the Love from afar colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a fabulous collection of cards!! I think my favorite it the "Joy" card with the candy cane background; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful cards with these new designs! I especially love the stockings card, and also the tree cover die card! Great background with the Winter Words!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the arrangement of the stockings.
    The clouds in the next card are fantastic.
    High flying birds. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness! So many amazing samples in one post! The stockings are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! So many wonderful cards! Love those sweet little birds flying around the pink clouds and the candy canes are super fun! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. All of your cards look so professionally designed! The colors, the layouts, the sentiments, everything goes together so perfectly and so balanced. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, you were busy! All are great but I really love the colors on the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  40. so many fun ideas and inspiration! thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete