Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Gina K Designs Clean and Simple

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is CAS (clean and simple)

We are featuring products from Gina K Designs. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I have been drooling over the Gina K Designs Fancy Feather stamps and the coordinating dies forever and finally got my hands on them! Today's card will feature them. I will try to keep it clean and simple but it might be a little fancy.
I made this card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel made from gray cardstock to leave a bit of a white border. 
I then stamped the feathers using distress oxide inks on white cardstock and then using the coordinating die I cut them out. I also die cut each feather two more times from white cardstock for some dimension.
I then glued them the feathers randomly onto the gray panel and trimmed off the excess. I added the panel to the card base and then stamped the greeting using more distress oxide ink and the die cut it out using a circle die. I popped it us using foam squares. I added some sequins to add a bit of sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for you today and got some inspiration! I have listed all the supplies I have used below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 










No comments:

Post a Comment