Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Out of This World release day

I'm so happy to share a project from the new Simon Says Stamp Out of This World release! Click HERE to see the entire release.
I struggle to make more masculine cards and still keep it cute. I'm all about the cute! So I was thrilled to see so many great items in this release to make lots of masculine projects. 
This project I'm sharing today was so fun to make. I just fell in love with this amazing Circle Hoops embossing folder. The texture is just amazing. I showcased it with the gorgeous rainbow holographic cardstock.
I also used the Nested Stars die set from the new release to give it an out of the world vibe! I die cut the Out of this world sentiment from white cardstock and fun foam to pop it up from the black background.
I added some more holographic mini stars for some more shine.
I hope you enjoyed the project using some goodies from the new release and you got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this card. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:





1 comment:

  1. That Circle Hoop embossing folder is definitely my favorite! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete