Monday, June 26, 2023

Feel Better Soon Citrus card

What makes you feel better than a good cup tea with lemon? Or a limeade icee on a warm sunny day and who skips their orange juice for breakfast! So I have combined all these amazing citrus fruits in one card. Guaranteed to make anyone feel better when they receive it. 🧡💛💚
I just love this new Citrus Slices wafer die from the new Simon Says Stamp Out of this World release. So I wanted to take all the feel good citrus fruits and create a fun background for a card.
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock.  I then trimmed down a panel made from more white cardstock and splattered it with some distress ink, water and a paintbrush. I set that aside to dry and then die cut 10 of the halved citrus images out of white cardstock. I ink blended each one with green for a lime, orange for well, an orange🤣 and yellow for a lemon!
I arrange each piece of fruit on the ink splattered panel with some 3d foam squares (gosh I love those) for a bit of dimension and trimmed off the overhang and adhered it to the card base with some tape runner. I then die cut the Feel Better die out of gold cardstock and fun foam and glued them together for even more dimension and added just a bit of sparkle to each piece of fruit.

I hope you enjoyed the fun citrus themed card I made today and got some inspiration. If you are interested in any of the supplies I used to make this card I have listed and linked them below. Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you feel better soon!!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment