Friday, May 19, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Dear Friend release day

I'm so excited to share a project I made using some goodies from the new Simon Says Stamp Dear Friend release! Click HERE to see the entire release.
I love using one fun element of a stamp set to repeat and make a fun background. You can stretch your craft supplies when you choose stamp sets with lots of elements. I made this card using the striped heart image from the new Extra Proud stamp set
I stamped the heart image several times using Memento black ink that is copic friendly. I then colored each stripe with copics in rainbow order. I used the coordinating die to cut out each heart. I then arranged them on a panel cut from white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. I popped them up with 3d foam squares. I trimmed off the excess and added that to a cream A2 size card base.
The sentiment is from the new Elegantly Modern Greetings set. I just love this set! It has a foil plate and a coordinating die to create an amazing sentiment for your card! I hot foiled the Thanks and heat embossed the sub-sentiment in white on a strip of black cardstock.
I have a feeling this Elegantly Modern Greeting set is going to go like hotcakes!! I would grab it while you can!! I also made a little video showing a bit of the hot foiling process. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this fantastic new release and got some inspiration. I have provided an affiliate list of everything I used to make this card for your convenience. Have an amazing day!


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment