Sunday, March 12, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Instagram Hop Spring Greetings

Hello! I am happy to be participating in the Pretty Pink Posh's Spring release Instagram Hop. I hope you enjoy the project I have made for this hop and get some inspiration! 
I love making shaker cards. So my card today features the Umbrella shaker die. It is just so adorable and I thought it would be perfect for a spring card.
I made this card using an A2 card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel of white cardstock a bit smaller to leave a white border. Using distress ink, I blended the top of the panel with blue. Then I turned it around and blended the other side with green for a soft grass and sky look.
I then die cut the umbrella out of heavy weight cardstock 3 times. I then trimmed down a piece of acetate to be adhered to the first umbrella die and then added the next 2 after that so there would be room for the shader bits. I then die cut the Spring from the Happy Spring Shadow dies out of colored cardstock and adhered it across the handle of the umbrella. I then added the adorable Pretty Pink Posh clay confetti bits for the shaker element. I then die cut several flowers from the Umbrella Shaker die set out of different shades of cardstock and added them randomly around the card with foam adhesive to pop them up.
I hope you enjoyed my card for the Pretty Pink Posh Instagram Hop today. I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment