Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Be Creative New Release

I have a couple of projects that I made for the new Simon Says Stamp Be Creative release. Click HERE to see the complete release!
I have used the CZ Design You Did Stamp set and coordinating dies from this new release.  Next to birthday cards wedding/anniversary cards are always in demand!
I have made a set of shaker wedding gift tags perfect for that gift for the happy couple! I used a large stitched tag die and cut 6 tags total. Each tag is combined with two tags. One for the front which I die cut the window from and ink blended with distress oxide ink and the second tag is the back that holds the shaker elements. As you can see from the photo above, each one is stamped the sentiments and images using the You Did stamp set. I used foam adhesive to create a well for the clear sequins to reside in for shaking!
I also made a unique wedding or anniversary card using the same You Did stamp set. A very clean and simple card to make.
I made this card using A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I ink blended a panel made from white cardstock and die cut a stitched rectangle to create an invisible frame for some interest. After I inked the panel I used a background stamp with a romantic script. I then die cut the sentiment using the You Did die cut from the new release from black cardstock. I also die cut it 3 times from white cardstock for thickness. I adhered to the card using liquid glue. I then stamped the two hearts image and sub-sentiment from the You Did stamp set onto white cardstock. I used a sentiment strip die to cut out the sub-sentiment and adhered it with foam adhesive. I stamped the two hearts image directly onto the ink blended panel and then again on to white cardstock. I used a black copic friendly ink because I colored the image in with a red copic marker. I fussy cut the image out and glued it over the stamped image on the panel. I finished the card off with some glossy accents and a white gel pen.

Supplies:

Wedding Tags
< 

Wedding card

2 comments: