Monday, January 9, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Lots of Love IG Hop

💕 I am happy to have the opportunity to join the Pretty Pink Posh new release Instagram hop today. I have made lots of fun Valentine's Day cards for the hop.💕
This first card is a shaker card I made using the XOXO die and XOXO stamp set from the new release.
I began with an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then used a stencil to create a fun plaid background. I trimmed it down to leave a bit of a border and adhered it to the card base. I then cut another piece of white cardstock to die cut the XOXO from to create the window for my shaker. I added some stamped sentiments from the Potted Roses stamp set. I added clear sequins to fill the shaker with.

The next card I made using the Hugs die and the Layered XOXO stencil set.
I love these layering stencil sets! I used a light gray cardstock and created the stenciled hearts and X's. I used red ink for the hearts and white texture paste for the X's. I set it aside to dry. I then trimmed the stenciled panel down to leave a white border. I die cut out the large Hugs out of gold cardstock and the shadow for the sentiment out of white cardstock. I stamped the sub-sentiment from red ink.

This next card was created very similar to the last card. I used the Layered Valentine Hearts stencil set and the large Love die.
I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then stenciled the hearts using a dark pink ink on to a panel of light pink cardstock. I then used the 2nd stencil in the set to add gold detail to the hearts. I set that aside to dry and die cut out the Love die from gold and white cardstock. I embossed the sub-sentiments in gold embossing ink and trimmed them out and added them with foam adhesive.

Did someone say chocolate? This last card has some yummy treats!  I used the Layered Chocolates stencil set.
I made this card using an A2 card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I ink blended the edges with pink distress ink. On a separate piece of white cardstock I stenciled the chocolates in brown ink. Using all the stencils in the set, I added detail to each chocolate. I let them dry and I fussy cut them out and added them all around the ink blended panel with foam adhesive. I then stamped the sentiment onto a strip of vellum and wrapped it around the panel. The sentiment is from the Sweet Cherries stamp set. I used white embossing powder and heat set the word sweet.

I hope you have enjoyed the hop and got some inspiration from the projects I have shared. I have listed linked everything I have used to make all the cards below for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

XOXO card
Hugs and Kisses card
Sending You Lots of Love card
You're So Sweet card


No comments:

Post a Comment