Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Holiday Sparkle release Reindeer Tags

Just a bit more inspiration for the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Sparkle release. Can you ever have enough tags for the holidays? I love making a cute tag and this Reindeer Die and Stencil Parts was just perfect for some adorable tags. Who doesn't love Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! I also love how simple easy it was to put together.
I used the new Pawsitively Velvet Luxe cardstock to die cut out the parts of the reindeer. I then die cut them again out of some heavy weight white cardstock and glued the velvet parts together with the cardstock for some structure. I then arranged the reindeer parts on a tag, stamped a striped border onto some craft cardstock and then added the sentiments and some sequins for a bit of sparkle.
I just love the soft texture of this velvet cardstock. These will definitely be a crowd pleaser!

I hope you enjoyed this post today! I have listed and linked all the supplied I have used for these tags. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment