Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz Holiday 2022

It's that time of year to make all the great tags, cards and projects you want for the Holidays. Tim does not disappoint with his new collection of wonderful items! Just think of all the festive and beautiful things you can make this holiday season! 
I just love a good tag for gifts to be given to that someone special! So, I have made a set of three holiday tags. I know I can't even come close to the inspiration that you have probably seen from this collection but I hope that something might catch your eye! 
Each tag was made using items from the release! Just a little colored cardstock, distress ink and some adhesive and voila!! (hope I spelled that right😂) A gorgeous tag for that special gift.
If you would like to see all of the products from Tim's release just click HERE. I have also listed and linked everything I have used to make these fun tags below for your convenience! 
Thank you for stopping by. Happy making!!!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment