Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs release

It's time to usher in the fall and winter seasons with the new Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs release!
I used a few of the gorgeous holiday products from this new release to make a holiday wreath card. Great for Christmas or any holiday celebrations. 
I made this colorful wreath simply by ink blending the cardstock with distress watercolor pencils before I die cut out the leaves for this wreath.
I began with an A2 size card base using cream colored cardstock. I then cut a panel of white cardstock a bit smaller to leave a border. Using distress watercolor pencils I blended the colors first and then using the a leaf die I die cut it several times out of the ink blended cardstock to form a wreath which I popped up using foam adhesive for a dimensional look. I then die cut the Merry out of gold cardstock and added it to the center of the wreath for a holiday feel.
If you want to see the new Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs release, click HERE.

1 comment: