Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Sunny Studios Rain or Shine

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge theme is Rain or Shine.

We are showcasing Sunny Studios Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

What a great theme this week! I made a sunny and sparkly card for the challenge. I used some fun scripty alpha dies from Sunny Studios.
I made this card using an A2 top folding card base out of smooth white card stock. Using the same card stock I die cut a stitched rectangle that leaves a bit of a border. 
I then die cut the sunrise 5 times. I cut three shades of yellow cardstock and 2 more times from thick white cardstock. I paper pieced the rays and the sun back inside the die. Then I added clear glitter to the surface of the sunrise. I then added 2 more layers of the outline of the sunrise to pop it up and then added a couple of stitched clouds.
I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and die cut the word sunshine from a scripty alpha die set out of turquoise card stock.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 





1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, shimmery and whimsical! SSS makes awesome products

    ReplyDelete