Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Art Impressions Food and/or Drink

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

This week the challenge is Food and/or Drink

We are showcasing Art Impressions this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

Cheers to you! This week's card is more on the "drink" part of the theme. I also used watercolor pencils to color the image! I used the Art Impression's Seagull stamp set.
I am always looking to improve my water coloring skills. There are so many wonderful cardmakers that have so much talent using watercolors. I know the more you practice the better you'll get. I have a lot of practicing I still need to do! I used water colored pencils and a blender brush to color the image on this card. Water color pencils are a great way to get used to water coloring.


I made an inside shadow box card to showcase my water scene. I watched a Jennifer McGuire YouTube tutorial. If you would like to learn how to make one of these inside shadow box cards  cut and paste this url https://youtu.be/uZuC0SOuzRE
 
I made this card using white card stock for the base and a piece of Fog card stock for the front. I cut the Cheers letters out of pale blue card stock using some skinny alpha dies. I embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on the front of the card. I used the colors of sand to stamp the inside sentiment. I will list everything I used below.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.


***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your beautifully water colored scene - do you have another chair, and glass?
    Such a darling card, Barbara - I had to pop over!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always room for one more!!🤣
      Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete